• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS 1.1.0.0 crash after saying no to overwrite

dbdbdb

Hello,

not a big deal, don't care it happens, but providing in case it helps AS devs or users with a possible bug.

If I am getting something (through AZ) and the filename already exists, it asks if I want to overwrite it. I haven't tried saying yes, yet, but when I say no, every time, AS crashes. I can replicate the issue.

Happy to provide logs or info if requested. I know when it does happen, it opens up an Explorer window to my temp folder I think, don't really look - I close it and re-open AS without issue.

If interested, tell me what I can provide to help.

thanks,

DB

Hello,

not a big deal, don't care it happens, but providing in case it helps AS devs or users with a possible bug.

If I am getting something (through AZ) and the filename already exists, it asks if I want to overwrite it. I haven't tried saying yes, yet, but when I say no, every time, AS crashes. I can replicate the issue.

Happy to provide logs or info if requested. I know when it does happen, it opens up an Explorer window to my temp folder I think, don't really look - I close it and re-open AS without issue.

If interested, tell me what I can provide to help.

thanks,

DB
Posting a logfile never hurts if you find an anomaly. Thank you. Please update to the new version. 1.1.0.2
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-1-1-0-2.80752/

Intermittently it happens to me on 1.1.0.2.

btw, saying yes has never caused a crash for me.

I'm an idiot :( I updated without grabbing a capture of the old dump/crash. Now it doesn't crash. Sorry

I'm an idiot :( I updated without grabbing a capture of the old dump/crash. Now it doesn't crash. Sorry
Absolutely nothing to be sorry about, we are glad you are enjoying the program

Back