• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

trial version

elmocmb

I am using the trial version of anystream. When I download Coming to America 2 from Prime the sound volume is low and I hear commentary above the movie after I download. Please help

You have to change the audio on whatever player are you using play the movie

sounds like you accidentally downloaded the commentary track instead of plain audio

AS currently don't support multiple audio tracks, so unless he merged two tracks into one file this is useless.
Your right Sometimes VLC will pick up an audio track that's already merged with the commentator's voice package. But that most probably is not the case.

Last edited:
I was able to fix the commentator's issue. however, the sound volume is still low. I have my playing device up as far as it can go.

I was able to fix the commentator's issue. however, the sound volume is still low. I have my playing device up as far as it can go.

That i'm afraid is not an anystream issue. Modifying audio volume requires recoding of the audio stream. That's physically impossible for AnyStream, it only downloads what it's been given by the provider an nothing else.

Sometimes the volume is also in the video player you are using. Check it out. ( What was the issue with the commentator audio)

The film comes with two English tracks: English, and English [audio descriptions]. Based on the description of the problem, OP most likely downloaded the latter.

I fix the commentator's issue by in the download configuration DD+ must stand for commentator with the video. I chose the audio without DD+ Thank you. I was able to fix the sound as well. I was on the video player that I was using. sorry for the confusion.

I fix the commentator's issue by in the download configuration DD+ must stand for commentator with the video. I chose the audio without DD+ Thank you. I was able to fix the sound as well. I was on the video player that I was using. sorry for the confusion.
You are very welcome. I am glad you fixed it.

Back