• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issues with Amazon Prime and PureVPN/VPN Recommendations

microbrain

I initially had great success using AnyStream with PureVPN to download from my Amazon account. Occasionally I had glitches and freezes, or would have to try a few different server locations before it would work.

Within the last day or two I consistently have been getting the unfortunate "Your device is connected to the Internet using a VPN or proxy service. Please disable it and try again. For more help, go to amazon.com/pv-vpn." within Amazon Prime in AnyStream. Even after I reinstall, reconnect to various VPN endpoints, change VPN modes, etc. I see the same problem.

While this may be a PureVPN issue primarily, is there anything in the new version that could have affected this? Has anyone had success getting PureVPN to work, or have other suggestions on VPNs that will work with AnyStream?

Thank you in advance.

No, make sure your AS region matches the one in your VPN PRIOR to staring AS. If you enable your VPN first and then change the region in AS you may need to restart AS for the changes to take effect in AS.

Nord VPN has good speeds but I guess most of them are pretty much the same

I use NordVPN with no issues and good speeds.

Thank you all, I am trying NordVNP now in response to the various posts and am indeed seeing better results!

I use express with no issues. Nord kept returning weird results.

I use express with no issues. Nord kept returning weird results.

I use Nord but did have to try a few UK servers to find one that worked well for me. I then set the program to only use that server number. Another plus is this keeps my UK IP address the same between sessions.

Nord generally does not have this issue, but it will on occasion pop up. Changing to another server usually resolves for me. It seems to be a cat-n-mouse game. Nord happens to have a lot of global IPs, so the problem does not manifest itself as often

Back