• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

amazon, netflix will not load

gtstwn

Amazon and Netflix will not load. The Disney+ tab loads the login screen. The Amazon tab freezes at please wait while the page is being loaded. The Netflix tab remains blank. I have included screenshots. I am using Windows 7 Pro 64bit and a trial of AnyStream version 1.0.9.3 beta 32bit.

Attachments

• anystream.png
    anystream.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 28
  • AnyStream_1.0.9.3.astlog
    202 KB · Views: 6
  • anystream netflix.png
    anystream netflix.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 27
Amazon and Netflix will not load. The Disney+ tab loads the login screen. The Amazon tab freezes at please wait while the page is being loaded. The Netflix tab remains blank. I have included screenshots. I am using Windows 7 Pro 64bit and a trial of AnyStream version 1.0.9.3 beta 32bit.
How many downloads have you done, if any. Go to the upper left hand corner and you will see file on the GUI. Click it and you will see create logfile, create it and upload it to this page.

0 downloads, the logfile is in the first post

Same problems with the latest version 1.1.0.0 32bit.

Same problems with the latest version 1.1.0.1 32bit. The debug log shows that anystream stops in the same spot.

Have you guys gone into settings and put a check mark beside those providers? File -Setting- Providers Tab on the upper left of the main screen.

Hello RedFox 1. I was one of the posters on the original thread where this issue showed up. To update, I still have issues loading NF and AM. However, I do have a workaround that works for me while the developers keep working on the issue. When I first install the software, it is working with no problems. However, if I exit and try to reopen, that's when it freezes. Therefore, to get it to work, I have to uninstall and reinstall. Yes, this is very tedious having to reinstall each time I use, but at least I have it working. Hoping this issue will be resolved in a future update.

Since (!!!) installing AnyStream 1.1.0.0, the progressbar by downloading movies from Netflix will not appear. The previous Version 1.0.9.3 worked. But a reinstall a previous Version or installing the newest (1.1.0.1), or a clean install on any version since 1.0.9.3 does not solve the problem. Downloading on prime the progressbar appears, Disney not checked because low Quality (720p).

Reinstall of all Versions of Visual C++ or an inplace upgrade of Windows 10 doesn't solve the problem.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3.astlog
    121.1 KB · Views: 0
Since (!!!) installing AnyStream 1.1.0.0, the progressbar by downloading movies from Netflix will not appear. The previous Version 1.0.9.3 worked. But a reinstall a previous Version or installing the newest (1.1.0.1), or a clean install on any version since 1.0.9.3 does not solve the problem. Downloading on prime the progressbar appears, Disney not checked because low Quality (720p).

Reinstall of all Versions of Visual C++ or an in-place upgrade of Windows 10 doesn't solve the problem.
Can you post a new log file with V 1.0.1.1, thank you.

New log file for version 1.0.1.1

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.1.astlog
    202 KB · Views: 1
Did a download today from Netflix with AS version 1.0.1.1 (64-bit) in 720p.
Everthing works - no errors, no flaws (y)

Back