• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(Solved) Some Disney+ content wont download

Salem874

I seem to be getting an error when trying to download (selected) content from Disney+.

When trying to download _some content gives me a "couldn't retrieve playlist. The Title may not be available or requires payment. Check the lock file for details" error.

It's strange in that this doesn't occur on all content. Falcon & the Winter Soldier ep 1 is affected, whereas new Dumbo seems fine...

Can you do "File" -> "Create log file" in the menu next time that happens and upload the created logfile for the devs to have a look at, every time I encountered it, I managed to resolve it one way or another :)

I'm experiencing the same issue on EVERY download not just some as noted by the OP and here's the log file for reference. If I restart AS it won't clear, if I restart my computer sometimes it resolves but not each time. Great to see Disney appear! So hopefully this is a minor bug.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.0.astlog
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Update this is occurring with Amazon downloads now too. Latest log file attached below

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.0 NEW.astlog
    5.5 MB · Views: 1
A new build is on the way. We'd appreciate if you test again once it's out.

You bet! Disney is working perfectly now and that's exciting!!!! I'll be watching for the new build. THANK YOU for all you all are doing! Amazing products!!!

Just tried the new build and Amazon is still returning an error. Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.2.astlog
    250.8 KB · Views: 2
Back