• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Episode of Daredevil (Netflix) not downloading

SmegHead

Been downloading all the episodes of Netflix's Daredevils, and the episode Upstairs/Downstairs (season three, episode eight) refuses to start - the created file remains at zero bytes, but the download progress bar doesn't appear at the bottom.

Encountered the same behaviour on the previous beta version (1.0.9.3.) and the latest official release (1.1.0.0.).

All other episodes before and after this one downloaded correctly, so this is a wee bit of a strange one. Log file attached...

Attachments

• Netflix-Marvel's Daredevil_S03E08_Upstairs-Downstairs.astlog
    575.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Been downloading all the episodes of Netflix's Daredevils, and the episode Upstairs/Downstairs (season three, episode eight) refuses to start - the created file remains at zero bytes, but the download progress bar doesn't appear at the bottom.

Encountered the same behaviour on the previous beta version (1.0.9.3.) and the latest official release (1.1.0.0.).

All other episodes before and after this one downloaded correctly, so this is a wee bit of a strange one. Log file attached...
Thanks for the lo file. It will be addressed.

Just updated to 1.1.0.1. but the issue still persists.

Its just this one episode that's causing the issue, as all other episodes downloaded just fine. As before, there's no progress bar or ABORT button at the bottom of the screen, so I have to close AnyStream down. Log file attached.

Attachments

• Netflix-Marvel's Daredevil_S03E08_Upstairs-Downstairs.astlog
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Its just this one episode that's causing the issue, as all other episodes downloaded just fine. As before, there's no progress bar or ABORT button at the bottom of the screen, so I have to close AnyStream down. Log file attached.
Thanks, I have seen this issue on 2 titles now, I am sure it will be addressed.

It's low priority, as it'll be a while before I get to watch that specific episode!

Tried the episode. It does takes some times before the downloading starts and the download bar shows up. How long time did you wait until you canceled the program?

:)

Tried the episode. It does take some time before the downloading starts and the download bar shows up. How long time did you wait until you cancel the program?

Maybe when I tried it, I didn't wait long enough, thanks Gummigutta.

Tried the episode. It does takes some times before the downloading starts and the download bar shows up. How long time did you wait until you canceled the program?

It took over 4:00minutes to start and just as I was going to cancel, it started. It was fast also. Much faster than other episodes' videos.

Back