• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix downloads freeze

zschuenke

It's kind of a 50/50 shot, but half the time I start a download and it will freeze at some random point.

AnyStream itself does NOT freeze, just the download. So I can hit "abort" and try it again. But man it's annoying lol.

It's kind of a 50/50 shot, but half the time I start a download and it will freeze at some random point.

Anystream itself does NOT freeze, just the download. So I can hit "abort" and try it again. But man it's annoying lol.
What version are you using, that shouldn't make a difference none of them have experienced what you are describing, maybe 1 movie or episode in a hundred, but 50-50 no. Please upload your log file and we will see what's happening.

What version are you using, that shouldn't make a difference none of them have experienced what you are describing, maybe 1 movie or episode in a hundred, but 50-50 no. Please upload your log file and we will see what's happening.

Here's the last log file when this happened

Attachments

• Netflix-Cobra Kai_S01E03_Esqueleto.astlog
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
Any updates on this? Did that log file help? It still happens a lot.
The developers are aware of this but thank you for posting the log file and I am sure he will see it. New versions come out frequently.

I am having a similar problem since update to the TWO latest releases, 1.1.1.0 and 1.1.0.0, but it is happening all the time.
Was working fine with 1.0.9.0 but now will begin download and get 4-5% and that's it
I was able to go back to previous version up until the release of 1.1.1.0, but not it says my 1.0.9.0 is too old and won't let me proceed.
Any suggestions?

I am having a similar problem since update to the TWO latest releases, 1.1.1.0 and 1.1.0.0, but it is happening all the time.
Was working fine with 1.0.9.0 but now will begin download and get 4-5% and that's it
I was able to go back to previous version up until the release of 1.1.1.0, but not it says my 1.0.9.0 is too old and won't let me proceed.
Any suggestions?
How about uploading a logfile from the latest version.Please. All the above issues have been resolved with the new version. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-1-1-1-0.80856/

Last edited:
have attached log file. Also reran program showing log messages and the last few were:
0:00:56.896 - [Debug] [Mux] Downloading.
00:00:56.899 - [Debug] [Pump:video:netflix] Starting
00:00:56.908 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:netflix] Starting
00:46:49.306 - [Error] [Pump:video:netflix] Error receiving fragment: Connection closed

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.0.astlog
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
How about uploading a logfile from the latest version.Please. All the above issues have been resolved with the new version. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-1-1-1-0.80856/

Any suggestions?

:rolleyes:

Back