• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS downloading lower bitrate of 1080p movie on NF, details inside...

teege

I was trying to download a movie using AS as my backup as my other tool was crashing at the time. I've since fixed the problem, but I thought I'd bring it to the attention of the programmers.

These are the streams available, and I've highlighted the version that AnyStream downloads:
2bqjmo7B_o.png

And here is the MediaInfo from the file:
7RqunaBE_o.png

I would expect AS to download the 2157 kb/s version, but for some reason it chooses to get a lower bitrate. I can't attest as to why, but this is what motivated me to fix my original tool.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this problem, is it just me? I'd like to rely on AS in the future in the case that my tool becomes defunct, but it would be great if this issue could be addressed. Unless this is a one off mistake?

Thanks.

I was trying to download a movie using AS as my backup as my other tool was crashing at the time. I've since fixed the problem, but I thought I'd bring it to the attention of the programmers.

These are the streams available, and I've highlighted the version that AnyStream downloads:
View attachment 56172

And here is the MediaInfo from the file:
View attachment 56173

I would expect AS to download the 2157 kb/s version, but for some reason it chooses to get a lower bitrate. I can't attest as to why, but this is what motivated me to fix my original tool.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this problem, is it just me? I'd like to rely on AS in the future in the case that my tool becomes defunct, but it would be great if this issue could be addressed. Unless this is a one off mistake?

Thanks.
I’m experiencing the same problem. I think it’s a bug and hope they will address it and fix it. I tried different versions of the program but that didn’t fix it.

AS should allow us to select the desired bitrate.

Is this is in the newest version? I downloaded this before 1.0.1.0 or whatever was released.

The fix will be out with the next release.

Could you add one more thing: in the resolution selection box, could you parenthesise the proposed bitrate next to the resolution, for example: "1920x1080 (3456 kbps)" It'd be useful when region hopping, I've noticed some regional variations with at least one provider :sneaky:

Last edited:
Back