• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

version premium

cinefilos1234

he probrado la version de pruebra opto por la version premium
si me aclaran mis dudas
se puede descargar por lotes las series o tienen que ser una por una
en el caso de los audios tambien se puede bajar a la misma vez dos audios (ingles-latino)
o solo un audio

Wrong language, moved him english to spanish section.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

he tried the trial version
I opt for the
premium version if you clarify my doubts
can be downloaded batch series or have to be
one by one in the case of audios you can download at the same time two audios (English-Latin) or only one audio

he probrado la version de pruebra opto por la version premium
si me aclaran mis dudas
se puede descargar por lotes las series o tienen que ser una por una
en el caso de los audios tambien se puede bajar a la misma vez dos audios (ingles-latino)
o solo un audio
No hay descarga por lotes, pero puede venir en versiones posteriores. No muchas películas tienen una traducción latina, pero quizás mexicana o sudamericana, si la película la tiene, AnyStream probablemente la admitirá. No puedo prometer nada. Este es un nuevo programa.

tengo un problema con la licencia, veo el mensaje '' se obtuvieron descargas limitadas, inténtalo de nuevo en este tiempo_____

i have problem with the license, i see the message ''limited of downloads got, try again in this time_____

That's not a problem, there's a download limit to avoid advise andd to prevent getting your account banned but the provider. That's clearly mentioned on the product page. Sounds like you used up all your tokens. You'll have to wait a while for your token bucket to fill up again.

The download token bucket has a maximum capacity of 100 tokens, which refills at 1 token every 36 minutes. An empty bucket is full again after 2.5d.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

i have problem with the license, i see the message ''limited of downloads got, try again in this time_____
Please note: using AnyStream is legal only for personal needs and without rights to share the downloaded material with third parties. Please respect copyrights of supported streaming providers.

The free 21-day trial version of AnyStream is limited to approximately 10 downloads. You have a quota of 10 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every day. This amounts to a maximum of 31 downloads over the trial period of 21 days.

A valid AnyStream license is limited to approximately 280 downloads per week to avoid being blocked by your streaming provider. You have a quota of 100 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every 36 minutes. This amounts to an average of 280 downloads per week plus the initial 100.

Back