• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Painful to Buy

HAMsmoke

Hi Folks:

Just letting you know that I have tried 3 times to purchase AnyStream with the nice discount - and all 3 methods were refused.

Not done trying, but it would be easier if PayPal was an authorized form of payment. Perhaps their fee gets in the way.

Hi Folks:

Just letting you know that I have tried 3 times to purchase AnyStream with the nice discount - and all 3 methods were refused.
Odd, with the new payment processor, it took me a grand total of 2 minutes. What error message(s) did you get? Did you clear your cache or use a different browser after the first refusal?
Not done trying, but it would be easier if PayPal was an authorized form of payment. Perhaps their fee gets in the way.
For the ten thousandth time, PayPal WILL NOT do business with Redfox...just like they refused to do business with Slysoft.

Hi Folks:

We are not friends with Paypal, they won't do business with us as Mark said, please try calling your bank and telling them to let your international purchase go through. Thank you.

We are not friends with Paypal, they won't do business with us as Mark said, please try calling your bank and telling them to let your international purchase go through. Thank you.
No greater truth has been spoken. Before Paypal became wise to, or perhaps because my financial institution clued them in. I used Paypal's virtual MasterCard to purchase my license back in December. My financial institution immediately flagged it as a possible fraud transaction, I literally could not make large purchases for months without confirming it shortly after. They did not release the money to Paypal until just a few hours ago, literally a few hours ago. Over 3 and a half months later.

No greater truth has been spoken. Before Paypal became wise to, or perhaps because my financial institution clued them in. I used Paypal's virtual MasterCard to purchase my license back in December. My financial institution immediately flagged it as a possible fraud transaction, I literally could not make large purchases for months without confirming it shortly after. They did not release the money to Paypal until just a few hours ago, literally a few hours ago. Over 3 and a half months later.

I also used a PayPal virtual MasterCard to purchase AS. I haven't had any such issues.

I tried the virtual PayPal M/C twice - once tapping my PayPal balance, once tapping a debit card tied to the account. Then I tried the debit card direct. All failing, and all of these methods are fully funded. Funny - other sites have rejected the debit card, but going through the PayPal virtual card ties to that debit card worked fine. The fight is not yet over.

I tried again to buy with my PayPal virtual card. It failed about a month or two back when I tried.

On the purchase page I saw the message:

"Important: Some customers reported an error :004: after a successful credit card transaction. Please do not order twice when you get this error!
Check your email, you should receive your license key after a delay of 5 minutes. If you did not receive any emails after 10 minutes, please contact our support. Our payment provider is already working on fixing this time delay."

However, I ALSO got an email saying the transaction was declined by bank:

"(Do not honour, transaction declined by card issuer)"

I'm pretty sure it did not go through and when I contacted PayPal via their virtual chat feature it says it has found no activity in the last 48 hours so there is nothing for them to "approve".

Still trying......;)

I had that same experience, karaokeamerica ... nothing at all in their activity list. So, this morning, I tried using my PayPal Business Debit Card, and low and behold, it worked! Yes, I got the Error 004 message, but within seconds, a notice saying the purchase was approved. Seconds after that, I got an email with the license key. Very happy to be on board.

I had that same experience, karaokeamerica ... nothing at all in their activity list. So, this morning, I tried using my PayPal Business Debit Card, and low and behold, it worked! Yes, I got the Error 004 message, but within seconds, a notice saying the purchase was approved. Seconds after that, I got an email with the license key. Very happy to be on board.
I don't know what a "business debit card" is. I'm just using the virtual MC they offer connected to my verified bank account.

Is that a real CC account that you get from PayPal or something?

He means "paypal business" debit card. you're linking the wrong terms together ;) There's "personal" paypal for your average joe consumer, and there's "paypal business" for merchants :)

He means "paypal business" debit card. you're linking the wrong terms together ;) There's "personal" paypal for your average joe consumer, and there's "paypal business" for merchants :)
Could be since I've never heard of it. lol

Regardless, I'm not having much progress buying AnyStream!

Before they offered their "PayPal Key" or virtual M/C, the had a debit card you could get which was called "Business Debit Card" - it is not attached to any business (I have none), but simply withdraws funds from my personal PayPal account. I read in their email when the new card came in that it could be used with all merchants, even those who do not accept PayPal - so I gave it a try. Voila!

Im having the same problem, Tried multiple times and they all failed bank says they got no transaction what so ever and calling visa says to go talk with bank

@Blaze36
Transactions got refused with "transaction declined by card issuer". Even if your Paypal credit card does not show a request, most likely it got refused by Paypal. I do not have any more information. Paypal is like a black box (or hole?).

@Blaze36
Transactions got refused with "transaction declined by card issuer". Even if your Paypal credit card does not show a request, most likely it got refused by Paypal. I do not have any more information. Paypal is like a black box (or hole?).

Wasnt Paypal though was my banks card, only other problem is that it dosnt go national so that also might be a problem.

Im having the same problem, Tried multiple times and they all failed bank says they got no transaction what so ever and calling visa says to go talk with bank

Same problem here.. Multiple attempts, bank says they see nothing on their end and say it's the fault of the processor, not them.. Tried bitcoin, realizing they aren't so simple to buy/use, having issues there also! ugg.. Never had an issue buying anything online till now..

Unable to purchase Anystream as well. Whet it gets to https://secure2.arcot.com/content-server/api/tds2/txn/browser/v1/challenge I get:
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to secure2.arcot.com. PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
I have submitted a support ticket on it.

Stop using Paypal, call your bank tell them you are making an international transaction, and to please let it go through.

Back