• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Soul (2020)

Ghildebr

Errors out at 81% with read errors when making .mkv with CloneBD. I cleaned the disk but am not sure if it is bad or not. Can I get someone to verify with the logs. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_D_SOUL_63E5C421_E4C6F302.ziplog
    629.7 KB · Views: 5
  • CloneBD.1.2.9.2.Soul (2020).cbdlog
    414.4 KB · Views: 2
Errors out at 81% with read errors when making .mkv with CloneBD. I cleaned the disk but am not sure if it is bad or not. Can I get someone to verify with the logs. Thanks.

I have similar situations sometimes. The way I can usually defeat them is by using AnyDVD to copy the disc to hard drive and then run CloneBD against the copy vs. the disc directly. My apologies if you are already doing that.

I have similar situations sometimes. The way I can usually defeat them is by using AnyDVD to copy the disc to hard drive and then run CloneBD against the copy vs. the disc directly. My apologies if you are already doing that.
Great minds think alike. That is exactly what I am currently doing.

Well its failing (@ 69%) to copy 01377.m2ts. Very good chance its a bad disk. Looks like I will be returning it and getting a different one. @James, Let me know if you see something different in the logs.
Thanks.

Well its failing (@ 69%) to copy 01377.m2ts. Very good chance its a bad disk. Looks like I will be returning it and getting a different one. @James, Let me know if you see something different in the logs.
Thanks.

That bad disc thing seems to be fairly common relatively speaking so I would not be surprised. Sorry if that's the case I know that is annoying as heck.

One thing that might help with that is washing the disc well. I know others have solved read errors doing that. Assuming you have not done that already.

That bad disc thing seems to be fairly common relatively speaking so I would not be surprised. Sorry if that's the case I know that is annoying as heck.

One thing that might help with that is washing the disc well. I know others have solved read errors doing that. Assuming you have not done that already.
Yes a mild soap and a lint free cloth.

Thanks.
Don't know. I can't open CloneBD logs. And I don't know, what "errors out" or "failing" means. A read error? Disc and / or drive dirty and / or defective.

Don't know. I can't open CloneBD logs. And I don't know, what "errors out" or "failing" means. A read error? Disc and / or drive dirty and / or defective.
The AnyDVD log was in the first post. I believe you can look at that one. Yes it was a read error on the disk. I assume it is a bad disk but wanted the experts to look at the log for a possible issue there.

Back