• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDvd 6.1.7.5 Beta is out

poolshark2014

Hey everyone I was just over at Afterdawn and it seems the new beta is out. This includes the all new AI scanner. Wooohooo. Have fun everyone.

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6175.zip

The ZIP password is:

allgoodthings

Here is the changelog:

6.1.7.5 2007 09 28
- New (DVD): New "AI Scanner(tm)" copy protection removal
Note: With AI Scanner, a lot of titles can now be processed
with programs like DVD Shrink *without* using the AnyDVD ripper!
This includes many Arccos protected titles.
- New (DVD): UDF remastering of .IFO and .BUP files
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protections
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- Fix (DVD) AnyDVD ripper could complain, that the destination
directory has insufficient space
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Large I/O requests could cause the
"Magic File Replacement(tm)" to malfunction
- Fix: Integrity check could issue a false alarm
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Works like a charm.Just tried Blade House of Chthon and it cut through that movie like a hot knife through butter. Great work Slysoft.

I also tried it on NEXT and same result,just perfect.

I just want everyone to know that this beta was intended as a closed beta and, as such, was not meant for the general public. Consequently, this beta is completely unsupported at the moment (and there are some issues with it).

So, I can only advise people to use this beta at their own risk! I would especially advise not to use this version with Clonecd at the moment. Actually, I advise people to not use this beta at all even with Clonedvd.

And while I can't speak for anyone else, I'm not going to even bother trying to help people troubleshoot problems using 6.1.7.5. This was never intended for a public beta release.

Last edited:
Thanks Webslinger , I just tried it with a few movies with Shrink and a few other programs , it seems to work fine. :agree: If I run into problems I will let everyone know ofcoarse.8)

Yes I am sure they are unhappy of this getting out to the general public. I am testing this with DNC as we speak though. So far so good.

Yeah . . . /undecided as to whether that's good (quality feedback is sometimes better than a massive amount of feedback)

Anyway, moving on now . . .

I couldn't agree more but I am glad to test and report my findings on a few titles as I get the chance to since I use a thirf party app and promote anydvd on my forum.

I couldn't agree more but I am glad to test and report my findings on a few titles as I get the chance to since I use a thirf party app and promote anydvd on my forum.

All I'm going to say is 1:1 disc copiers/sector copiers + Anydvd 6.1.7.5 + some bad sector protection discs = avoid (for now)

I'm running next as we speak for now so it isn't as complexed like you said. :D I think the official update and DNC would handle ok as well too but not sure as I am behind since school started back up.

All I'm going to say is 1:1 disc copiers/sector copiers + Anydvd 6.1.7.5 + some bad sector protection discs = avoid (for now)
Do you know this from experience? How did you know about this? You seemed to have already known the beta was released as well.

Do you know this from experience?

Yes, I do. And as for the rest of your questions, I'm afraid even us Webslingers must have their secrets (except to say that if you're trying to ascertain blame--I am not responsible for the leak, and I'm not sure it's worth your time investigating either).

I'm sure the mistake was an honest mistake.

Do you know this from experience? How did you know about this? You seemed to have already known the beta was released as well.

I visit various forums regularly and yes it was on the net about an hour before it was even posted here. I just don't go posting betas and leave that to the mods, if I see it posted here then I post at other forums if not already. I was under the impression that this wasn't a post everywhere beta being it wasn't here first for the public.

Next with the beta anydvd and DNC worked out flawlessly for the record on another third party software. I will work on tougher titles though with outdated cersions of DNC to test as well and report when I can.

Nice one.

The AI Scanner gives dramatically different results in regards to showing what sort of protections are on the DVD. I will wait for a public BETA comes out before I comment more.

Good job guys!

EDIT: I would be interested in hear the technical stuff behind each option in the Deep Scanner when you guys have time. Thanks.

Last edited:
DNC version 2.3.3.1 couldn't handle Deja Vu even with anydvd updated and this was tried and plays just fine using the new AI Scanner. Cudos Slysoft.

Back