• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

X-Men Apocalypse : Forced Sub Titles, DVD Style

brian57

I read from an earlier post that there was an old problem with DVD style subtitles when ripping to mkv, which the poster says had been fixed with a CloneBD update.

Well I re-converted the above X-Men title because I needed the forced subtitles for the non-english scenes and chose the DVD style because of the warning that pops up.
When playing the scene in VLC the titles were there but broken up and unreadable.
I converted the disc again and selected the Bluray subtitles and they showed up fine in the same scene.

Has the fault returned or is it the settings I selected.

I used AnyDVD 8.5.1.0 and CloneBD 1.2.9.2.

I have attached the log file from CloneBD from when I selected the Bluray style titles. Let me know if I should submit a log file from the none working DVD style conversion.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.9.2.X-Men - Apocalypse.cbdlog
    253.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Any help ?
@brian57 Can't offer any help and just saw this when searching for the same problem. Finally installed the last beta and now this DVD subtitle problem happens to me with CloneBD 1.2.9.2 64 bit (AnyDVD HD 8.5.8.0) - DVD style subtitles are screwed up in mkv (they worked ok in 1.2.9.0). Just to confirm it's not you and happy to see that it's not me either :) I'll just use the blu-ray style subs which work ok on the same disc.

Back