• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.0.9.3 - no language stream recorded

MarkusHahn

I currently use the test licence to evaluate the product.
When I download a film from Netflix or Disney+ I get a MP4 with picture, subtitels, music, and sound effects, but no language. No matter which language I choose (usually German, also tried English).
At first I was on 1.0.9.0. When I addressed that to the support they recommended to try 1.0.9.3 beta which did not solve the issue.
Logfiles attached.

Attachments

• disney-The Mandalorian_S01E01_Kapitel 1- Der Mandalorianer.astlog
    668.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Netflix-Star Trek Discovery_S01E01_Leuchtfeuer.astlog
    622.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Netflix-Star Trek Discovery_S01E01_Leuchtfeuer.astlog
    636 KB · Views: 0
What player do you use to play the files?
Please use MediaInfo to get info on the files.
Code:
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

After installation, right click the file, select media info and it pop up a window with information about the file.

I just found the solution. First I've always tried to download with the 5.1 HQ audio stream. This lead to the described problem. Now I tried with 128kbps Stereo only and this worked fine. Verified on netflix and Disney+. Issue solved.

I just found the solution. First I've always tried to download with the 5.1 HQ audio stream. This lead to the described problem. Now I tried with 128kbps Stereo only and this worked fine. Verified on netflix and Disney+. Issue solved.
Its seems that your player might not be able to handle DD+ if the AAC works. As I can see in the lof files that
Code:
 de / Deutsch, codec "eac-3", 6 channels
has been downloaded for the Disney title.
That's why I asked for MediaInfo information/

Back