• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to download

zer0c0de

I upgraded my client to 1.0.9.3 and was able to complete a few downloads from AMZN but I am trying this one download from NF and nothing happens. I tried following

VPN off and ON
Changing ISP (I have 2 connections from different ISPs)

When I selected 720p version, it started downloading after some time but when I select 1080p version, nothing just happens. I am attaching a log file. Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3.astlog
    73.9 KB · Views: 6
The developer will look at your logfile and see what's happening, have you tried the program with no VPN?

The developer will look at your logfile and see what's happening, have you tried the program with no VPN?

Thanks for your response! I did. I tried with and without VPN. As I mentioned in the OP, download with 720p resolution started after some time but when I select 1080p version, the download never starts.

I tried again (with VPN) and got an error on screen this time. See the attached image. I am also attaching the current log file.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3.astlog
    76.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 30
AnyStream could not connect to the CDN server. There is a network problem in the way.

AnyStream could not connect to the CDN server. There is a network problem in the way.

As I have mentioned in the OP, I tried with and without VPN and also changing to a different internet connection. Once when I selected the 720p version, it started downloading but never worked for 1080p resolution. With these facts and the one that I am able to download other NF titles even with VPN, I am not convined that there is a network problem in the way.

It works for everybody else, and for those who have your problem, they have to find out what is blocking the connection to the server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Me too. Sometimes I can't download NF, but I can download it normally after I re install the 1.0.9.1 version

You should always use the latest version 1093, if you have problems with it post log file, and let us know what the problem is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back