• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error on Amazon Prime

paulkc

Every time I try to download from Amazon Prime, I get the following error: "Could not load playlist: Connection refused"

I tried logging out of amazon and back in but it still gave me the error. What else do I need to do to correct this?

You can start by providing an anystream logfile :)

I am asking this because it happened to me and it seems to be a reoccurring theme as of late. But do you use PiHole? If so you might check to see it's not blocking lookups to the CDN network you are trying to access. If not then do what Ch3vr0n said.

Here is the log file.

No, I am not using PiHole.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.0.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Yes. As mentioned in the original thread, I even logged out and back in. I will try the new version.

Here it is.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3.astlog
    30.4 KB · Views: 5
I got the same error multiple times when I upgraded to 1.0.9.3. So I went back to 1.0 9 1. No more errors. Can' t speak for Dis+. I havevno use for, especially at 720p.

We're working on the issue. Thank you for your reports.

Back