• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Does AnyStream embed the Customer ID to the MP4 ?

R3C01L

So I was looking to buy either AnyStream or a competitors product. But the second one says their product embeds the customers id for Netflix or Amazon etc. And that is something I do not fancy at all.

So my question is just that if AnyStream does this? If not I'm gonna head over and push the big purchase button.

The providers could of course be watermarking the downloads on their end. Neither matters if you're using this personally for its intended purpose of fair use.

No, it does not.
I am curious, which "competitor" you are referring to.

It's DVDFab to be precise. But also the more I read on their page the more it seems like their product is a recorder and not a dowloader perse.

But thank you for the quick Answer James. I will go ahead in a bit and buy myself a license for Anystream then.

It's DVDFab to be precise. But also the more I read on their page the more it seems like their product is a recorder and not a dowloader perse.
because that's exactly what it is, a recorder.

That's because it isn't. :)

Back