• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.0.9.3 Disney+ still hanging

SomeRandoDude

Happened to me tonight 3 times. Trying to record Mandalorian s2e3 and it keeps hanging at 99% (15s remaining). Have logged out of Disney+, logged back in. Have closed and restarted AS. Nothing is enabling me to complete cleanly recording this episode.

I can abort. It appears the file ends right as the very last bit of scrolling credits comes up. But if I then try to record the next episode (s2e4) it looks like its recording but there is no visual recording bar at the bottom of AS. If I close AS and restart, the visual recording bar is visible again.

here's my log file:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3.astlog
    59.5 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for including a log file the developer will look at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For the record, the SAME thing has been happening to me. Tried downloading three times same result as OP. Hangs with mere seconds left to complete file. All the rest of the series seems fine, though.

For the record, the SAME thing has been happening to me. Tried downloading three times same result as OP. Hangs with mere seconds left to complete file. All the rest of the series seems fine, though.
Post a logfile.

I have the same problem here on the same season 2. episode 3 (capter 11)

it looks like it hangs on downloading fragment 247 ou 248... i then have to press abort.

0:01:11.622 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:disney] Requesting track fragment 247 of 248
00:01:11.622 - [Debug] [playlist:disney] request: <hotlink removed - Ch3vr0n>

Attachments

• Log for The Mandalorian s02e03.txt
    155.1 KB · Views: 3
  • disney-The Mandalorian - Chapitre 11 - L'héritière.astlog
    38.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
To be clear, s2e3 is thus far, the only content on Disney+ that I've had any recording issues with. I do have the same account timing out issues others have mentioned as well. Though it's easy to log out, and log back in to work around that issue.

I have the problem with Guardians of the galaxy. Download hang up at 1h 17min 3sec.

02:06:35.638 - [Error] [Pump:video:disney] Got empty fragment reply

Similar problem here grabbing Grey's anatomy S5E15
01:09:28.840 - [Error] [Pump:video:disney] Invalid fragment length 48142
01:09:28.840 - [Warning] [Pump:video:disney] Empty sample set

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3-DisneyHang.astlog
    559.2 KB · Views: 1
Myth - Frozen story download also hangs in near end.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3_myth_frozen_story.astlog
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
Same issue with Mandalorian S2E3 - hangs at 99% with 15 sec remaining - all previous episodes have downloaded successfully. Thanks!

EDIT: Might also be worth noting that the file left behind by the aborted download is playable with all the mp4 players I use...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3.astlog
    74.8 KB · Views: 0
  • S02E03-Chapter 11- The Heiress.astlog
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Same issue with Mandalorian S2E3 - hangs at 99% with 15 sec remaining - all previous episodes have downloaded successfully. Thanks!

EDIT: Might also be worth noting that the file left behind by the aborted download is playable with all the mp4 players I use...
When its hanging, let it wait for 3 or 4minutes and it will complete. Happened to me also.

I have tried a couple time to wait 3 or 4 minutes or even longer... it never complete

Back