• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney+ Profile doesn't show

Disney+ Profile doesn't show. Pls find attached screenshot.

Does it support only US and UK region. I am from India. disney plus in india is named as Hotstar.

Thanks

Sriram

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
It supports an other regions just like any other supported provider. No there's no update yet, it's weekend for the developers too. Please have some patience.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Log please (go to the top left corner, click on "File" then on "Create log file")

Pls find attached log and screenshot.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 11
  • AnyStream_1.0.9.3.astlog
    2.4 KB · Views: 4
I would buy this program today if it supported Disney+.
The download page only says Netflix and Amazon.
So what is the fully supported list?

I would buy this program today if it supported Disney+.
The download page only says Netflix and Amazon.
So what is the fully supported list?
Have you gone into the settings and put a checkmark next to Disney+ ?

Have you gone into the settings and put a checkmark next to Disney+ ?

I have not downloaded the trial version yet or even committed to buying it yet, Disney+ is the one I am currently most interested in. From the looks of other threads though 720p is the current limit, so I am not quite ready.

From the home page, the list of products, there is no mention of Disney+.

that's because disney support was only added in beta .2 it's currently under testing for release version inclusion. and yes, for the moment D+ is capped at 720p.

I am not using vpn. I can access Netflix and amazon prime without any problems. So no firewall issues I guess.

I got message from your team admin - Pete private message. He had asked me for few details I have shared with him. Thanks

Back