• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

pls help

harleydoc9076

why are some dvd not seen and being in the disc drive or being read ? such as knocked up? the disc drives runs and then stops with no acknoldgement of the disc being in the drive pls help

dvds not being read

pls help, why are some dvds not being read for instance knocked up the disc drive trys to read....but when finished does not even acknolodge there even a disc in the drive....some movies work and some dont pls help

I had no problem with Knocked Up, could just be a bad disc. The disc can look perfect, but still have enough flaws to stop you from getting a backup copy.

pls help, why are some dvds not being read for instance knocked up the disc drive trys to read....but when finished does not even acknolodge there even a disc in the drive....some movies work and some dont pls help

I'm not sure I understand your question. Is the problem that the original disc can't be read--or the backup/burned copy can't be read?

Answer these questions fully please. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

Back