• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Gravity Falls Disc Issues

pendragon

I just got a new sealed copy of Gravity Falls, and on 2 of the discs, I keep running into an issue.
I've tried cleaning the discs with no success, and I don't see any scratches.
Attached are the logs

Attachments

• gravity falls 1.txt
    43 KB · Views: 4
  • gravity falls 2.txt
    15.1 KB · Views: 1
I just got a new sealed copy of Gravity Falls, and on 2 of the discs, I keep running into an issue.
I've tried cleaning the discs with no success, and I don't see any scratches.
Attached are the logs
Can you provide an AnyDVD log also, please?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_D_GRAVITY_FALLS_S2_D3.ziplog
    126.8 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_D_GRAVITY_FALLS_S1_D2.ziplog
    140.8 KB · Views: 1
Please see attached
This is odd that the discs are a single layer and apparently have no protection. What version of CDVDm are you using and do you have a different version to try? Maybe @James can provide an answer.

This is odd that the discs are a single layer and apparently have no protection. What version of CDVDm are you using and do you have a different version to try? Maybe @James can provide an answer.

I'm using 1.9.5.0

I am not sure, which "issue you are running into".
You can set AnyDVD AI scanner to "always enabled" for these discs. You can rip to fiolder first and use CloneDVD mobile on the output.

I'm using 1.9.5.0
The CDVDm newer versions are very flaky. The only version that works with every disc is 1201, but you need the old Slysoft license for that. If you have any of the other versions (17xx, 18xx, and earlier 19xx) you might try them.

Back