• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Vanguard --Audio track english gone after rip to HDD

Fallen

English audio available When playback directly from disc
After rip to Hdd track is gone --- Hunh this is a new one here
Heres the ziplog

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_F_VANGUARD.ziplog
    153 KB · Views: 17
AnyDVD physically can't remove audio tracks. That requires reauthoring like with CloneDVD2. That's simply not something anydvd can do.

Yes it was me -- Oddest structure Ive ever seen Title 1 has 2 audio tracks --- Mandarin at 334 and English at 1.
Title 2 has 2 audio tracks --- Mandarin at 1 Mb English at 300+
Never seen ANYTHING like this disc where audio was split like this

Yes it was me -- Oddest structure Ive ever seen Title 1 has 2 audio tracks --- Mandarin at 334 and English at 1.

R we gonna get a fix real soon

R we gonna get a fix real soon
Nothing to fix, the OP was having an audio issue and AnyDVD doesn't touch the audio and stated he was at fault. If you are having an issue, you need to start a new thread stating what the issue is, what error message you are getting, if any, and include an AnyDVD log from the original disc.

Nothing to fix, the OP was having an audio issue and AnyDVD doesn't touch the audio and stated he was at fault. If you are having an issue, you need to start a new thread stating what the issue is, what error message you are getting, if any, and include an AnyDVD log from the original disc.

The problem I have is when I backup the Vanguard movie it starts with sound until i click play movie then there is no sound. Logfile below

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_D_VANGUARD.ziplog
    146.4 KB · Views: 3
The problem I have is when I backup the Vanguard movie it starts with sound until i click play movie then there is no sound. Logfile below
As has been previously mentioned, AnyDVD has nothing to do with audio, it does not touch it. So the issue is going to be with whatever program you are using to back it up, and what audio track(s) you are selecting in it.

If you want to do a test to verify that, rip the disc to your hard drive with AnyDVD, then use MPC-HC, PowerDVD, etc. to play the rip.

Last edited:
As has been previously mentioned, AnyDVD has nothing to do with audio, it does not touch it. So the issue is going to be with whatever program you are using to back it up, and what audio track(s) you are selecting in it.

If you want to do a test to verify that, rip the disc to your hard drive with AnyDVD, then use MPC-HC, PowerDVD, etc. to play the rip.
if you say so but still how does the original disc play in my standalone correctly but the back up does not?

if you say so but still how does the original disc play in my standalone correctly but the back up does not?
Simply because you did not do any re-authoring on the original, so all audio tracks are there. You did on the back-up, so whatever audio tracks you selected, or did not select, are not there. Or are possibly selecting the wrong Title for the audio you want. The OP stated there were multiple Titles, one apparently for Mandarin, another for English in a post right above where you started. You need to verify what you are selecting in CloneDVD.

Last edited:
I got excited for just a moment -- I said to myself only yesterday that it had been awhile since Lionsgate has upped the ante in their game of spy vs spy. But, NOPE.

Lionsgate had a an anti feature some time ago where the technology was built into late model DVD/Blu Ray players that caused the audio tracks to drop out about half way through a copied DVD. The way to get around it then was to playback the DVD on an older model DVD player. I have the same problem with the audio track on VANGUARD. Perhaps Lionsgate has upped their game where they can now block the audio tracks no matter what playback player is used. I used both an older and newer model playback device and the audio was blocked.

Lionsgate had a an anti feature some time ago where the technology was built into late model DVD/Blu Ray players that caused the audio tracks to drop out about half way through a copied DVD. The way to get around it then was to playback the DVD on an older model DVD player. I have the same problem with the audio track on VANGUARD. Perhaps Lionsgate has upped their game where they can now block the audio tracks no matter what playback player is used. I used both an older and newer model playback device and the audio was blocked.
Cinavia does not kick in on an older or newer DVD player. DVD players do not look for or enforce Cinavia.

That is a condition to play a Cinavia disc (DVD or Bluray) on a Bluray player. The player would need to have been manufactured prior to February 2012.

he player would need to have been manufactured prior to February 2012.

Not exactly. The player model needs to be LICENSED for BD playback, prior to feb 1st 2012. The date of manufacture is irrelevant. Say they remanufacture my panasonic DMP-BDT110 tomorrow, it would still NOT be required to detect cinavia as that particular model was licensed during 2011

Before we get sidetracked again: The disc of the OP does not contain Cinavia.

Who or what displays this numbers? Please use elby CloneDVD2.
You can also try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc.

Who or what displays this numbers? Please use elby CloneDVD2.
You can also try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc.

DvdShrink, (Yes I Know Rusty- But Trusty) And On Playback VLC,also IfoEdit. As to Clonedvd2 Im cheap DvdShrink has Never Failed on Anydvd rip So why switch
What I commented on was seeing audio content distributed in such a fashion -- when I took a look at the VOB command structure It was obvious -- And I felt really dumb

Back