• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick Chapter 3

blactiino25

I simply want to add the movie 'John Wick: Chapter 3' to my computer hard drive but no matter how I try converting it, it will not let me record. I continually keep getting a error.

I'm able to upload to the hard drive but when I use CloneDVD Mobile to add to my Movie File, always get "Oh No" Error. What can I do to fix this problem. Thanks!

I simply want to add the movie 'John Wick: Chapter 3' to my computer hard drive but no matter how I try converting it, it will not let me record. I continually keep getting a error.

I'm able to upload to the hard drive but when I use CloneDVD Mobile to add to my Movie File, always get "Oh No" Error. What can I do to fix this problem. Thanks!
A bit more information would be useful.
1) Are you just wanting to rip the disc to your hard drive or are you wanting to convert it to another format (mp4, avi, mov, etc)?
2) What error are you getting and what is giving that error?
3) You need to supply an AnyDVD log from the original disc.

Thank you for your help. I am a novice at this so forgive me if I don't correctly say the language. I am trying to rip the file from the DVD to my computer hard drive as an mp4 file. Each time I try, I get an error that says "Oh No" and has a long list of descriptions which I take as something on the disc that blocks me from the process. Don't know how to supply AnyDVD log. Sorry. Again, thanks.

Thank you for your help. I am a novice at this so forgive me if I don't correctly say the language. I am trying to rip the file from the DVD to my computer hard drive as an mp4 file. Each time I try, I get an error that says "Oh No" and has a long list of descriptions which I take as something on the disc that blocks me from the process. Don't know how to supply AnyDVD log. Sorry. Again, thanks.
  1. Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
  2. Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
  3. Select "Create Logfile"
  4. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.

Again, thank you for your help. Took a little while to figure out your instructions but I hope this is what your looking for. Just tried another movie and the same thing happened, That movie was "Cold Pursuit".

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_Z_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_3.ziplog
    963 KB · Views: 1
Again, thank you for your help. Took a little while to figure out your instructions but I hope this is what your looking for. Just tried another movie and the same thing happened, That movie was "Cold Pursuit".
There is one thing that may or may not make a difference. You need to set your drive region. You need to EXIT AnyDVD before checking or setting the region, AnyDVD cannot be running. After setting the region, restart or enable AnyDVD and try again. If it still doesn't work, please attach a new log.
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NS50 XP02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Last edited:
Yes thats what you need, why you posted in this thread is beyond me but James has to see it. @James

I moved the thread from Chat to where James will see it.

I did all that was asked of me but I'm still getting the error message.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_Z_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_3.ziplog
    908.7 KB · Views: 4
Please don't modify anydvd logfiles. It does not create .bin files

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I don't know if this will help of make a difference but I feel I should have mentioned that I'm using CloneDVDmobile to save the movie onto the hard drive. Hope it helps. Thank you and sorry.

I don't know if this will help of make a difference but I feel I should have mentioned that I'm using CloneDVDmobile to save the movie onto the hard drive. Hope it helps. Thank you and sorry.
Okay Ill move to CloneDVD Mobile section.

Back