• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney + : Limited to 20 videos ?

Zacki

Hello,

the new Disney + support is awesome !
I was finally able to download That's So Raven show in perfect quality !! :dance:
But after 20 download (between yesterday and today), it says i can't download anything else. So i tried with another Disney + account and all is working again.

So i guess like Amazon Prime Video, we have a quota to respect ?

Edit : all is perfectly working again with my main account. Don't know what's happened aha.

Last edited:
But after 20 download (between yesterday and today), it says i can't download anything else.
Without a clear error message, it's impossible to say what the situation was.
Ideally attach a log file, when something like that happens.

Without a clear error message, it's impossible to say what the situation was.
Ideally attach a log file, when something like that happens.

Well, so it happened again. Here the screenshot of the message i've got :

Attachments

• a.png
    a.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 48
I had this happen to me a little while ago, I just shut AnyStream down and restarted, no problem. Hope this helps. Another time it did at one point say I have to pay for this service, again I closed the program down and restarted.

The message clearly stated it has problems retrieving the video playlist, the download cap reached message is entirely different and specifically states you lay have reached the allowed quota.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Well, so it happened again. Here the screenshot of the message i've got :
When it says "check the log for details" a look at the log would probably reveal more information.

I have gotten this error a few times. It has always happened after I have left the AS software open for an extended period. I think what is happening is that the credentials on the D host are expiring. When I restart AS, the credentials refresh & everything works perfectly again.

Back