• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[-REGRESSION- FIXED] A-V Track discrepancies again (incomplete track download)

0x0x0x0x0

Running my script that detects track underruns started flagging up downloads with in track discrepancies again both on P and D, not got anything from N, but don't see why it would differ. Anyway, on the D side, the ratio is 3/10 audio track underruns, on the P side: 12/13. The underruns are between 3 and 16 seconds. Here's an example downloaded with .9.2:

Code:
!A Some\ Title.mp4 |v @ 1920x1080|=41:47.0797 |a E-AC-3 @ 224000 (en)|=41:39.0808 (7.989 s)

The same file downloaded with .9.1 either has no discrepancy or it is under 1 second (I threshold at 1 second for all but N, 2 seconds for N).

Differential logs attached for the above title.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.1.astlog
    987.5 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.0.9.2.astlog
    560.1 KB · Views: 1
1.0.9.1 is already a distant past, the 1.0.9.2 log, however, shows equal expected durations. As well, all movie fragments have been downloaded.
On one hand, certain deviations are totally possible, on the other hand, however, you need to see whether there's anything meaningful missing in the track or is it just the silence of that last few seconds of the video track.

1.0.9.1 is already a distant past, the 1.0.9.2 log, however, shows equal expected durations. As well, all movie fragments have been downloaded.
On one hand, certain deviations are totally possible, on the other hand, however, you need to see whether there's anything meaningful missing in the track or is it just the silence of that last few seconds of the video track.

It's definitely a .9.2 thing, as having downloaded with .9.1 the P provider files what were getting flagged are no longer flagged. o_O

@Prospere appears to be resolved in .9.3, I just tried with three titled from D and they seem fine now (y)

Back