• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

It happen again to my drives.

Watcher0363

Posting this log file dump. Before I uninstall all my drives and anydvd because all my drives are useless once again.

Please be so kind, to elaborate:

Before I uninstall all my drives and anydvd because all my drives are useless once again.

I don't understand, what the problem was (you said "once again"?) or is.
What exactly does "happen again to your drives"?
When do you receive a dump? Can you create an AnyDVD logfile from a random disc?

EDIT:
The dump was created while accessing a specific disc. Which one? Please name title, country of origin and version, preferably an Amazon link. Remove the disc, and your computer should work fine.

Last edited:
I have upload a log file created from three different drives of the same dvd. The problem, after the situation that caused the dump file to be created, none of my drives which I have 3 of, would not recognize any dvd unless anydvd was active. The usual solution to get things back to normal is to completely uninstall anydvd and remove the drives under device manager. However there are times when I have to go farther, which is one of these times, because only k drive returned to normal. I will have to do all of the previous then remove the drivers as well and let windows reinstall them. I tend to work with dvd's that are slightly damaged do to me scavenging dvd's from where ever I can get them. I have a pretty good record of bringing dvd's back to life or at least close enough for me to get a good rip. However I do run into dvd's that look pristine and end up causing a situation which creates a dump file and closes anydvd. When ever this happens, sometimes I have a very hard time getting my system back to normal. Once my drives would not even show up under This PC, took about 3 days for me to do something that got them working again.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_I__CROWN_FOR_CHRISTMAS.ziplog
    75 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_J_A_CROWN_FOR_CHRISTMAS.ziplog
    75.9 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_K_A_CROWN_FOR_CHRISTMAS.ziplog
    75.9 KB · Views: 0
If AnyDVD hangs or crashes, all drives may become unresponsive, because nobody is around to check for the arrival of a new disc.
However, the solution should be very simple: Remove all discs from your drives, manually start AnyDVD, and all should be back to normal. Worst case would be to reboot the PC. I have no idea why it would take you "3 days to do something that got them working again".

Back