• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBO, Showtime, and BET Channel on Prime

NutFlush920

Does anyone know if the HBO channel on prime has the HBO logo in the corner like others have mentioned with Starz?

No, I haven't seen any videos from HBO get that watermark/call-sign logo. You do get a lead-in that lasts about 9 seconds, but that can be trimmed off easily enough.

Actually, Starz is the only one I've tried that does that (out of Showtime, Cinemax, HBO, CBS All Access, AMC+). AMC+ does have some movies that are "limited interruptions" where you end up with AMC+ teaser/trailer type commercials in the videos, but if you're diligent enough, those can be cut out.

No, I haven't seen any videos from HBO get that watermark/call-sign logo. You do get a lead-in that lasts about 9 seconds, but that can be trimmed off easily enough.

Actually, Starz is the only one I've tried that does that (out of Showtime, Cinemax, HBO, CBS All Access, AMC+). AMC+ does have some movies that are "limited interruptions" where you end up with AMC+ teaser/trailer type commercials in the videos, but if you're diligent enough, those can be cut out.

Thanks for confirming.

Anyone know the same question for Showtime on Prime?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if the BET channel on Prime has a logo or anything?

What about HBO MAX? Or is that the same as just HBO?

The HBO channel on Prime doesn’t have everything that HBO Max has. It’s a very limited library but, you can use your Amazon login to watch in the HBO Max app so it’s not a complete waste. I get Max with my AT&T Wireless though so not worth paying for the channel on Prime for me.

Been using for a few months now. Question regarding Channels on Prime. I am not having any issues with Starz or Showtime downloading. I had HBO Max and Cinemax and did not get an option to download from any of those channels. What is everyone elses experience, have you been able to download from those channels?

Been using for a few months now. Question regarding Channels on Prime. I am not having any issues with Starz or Showtime downloading. I had HBO Max and Cinemax and did not get an option to download from any of those channels. What is everyone elses experience, have you been able to download from those channels?

As long as you subscribe to the channel on Amazon you should be able to download the content through AS just as any other content.

As long as you subscribe to the channel on Amazon you should be able to download the content through AS just as any other content.

Yes as long as you pay for it in the Amazon provider , you should be able to download it.

Yes as long as you pay for it in the Amazon provider , you should be able to download it.
Has there been any channels through Prime in past not able to download? Maybe i'll get a screenshot after i sign up for hbo again.

Very few users here subscribe through channels, but the ones that do/did (like myself) had 100% succesrate

Has there been any channels through Prime in past not able to download? Maybe i'll get a screenshot after i sign up for hbo again.
Not that I have encountered , but if you post a log file of your download that you are having issues with maybe the Devs can help you.

Just saw now the download option pops up on the top, unlike others where you have to click the Download Icon first then the Download button up top. :) Thanks

Could we start a thread for the various channels offered and wether they have logos in the corners?

I know others said Starz does on and off. I know HBO and Showtime doesn’t but, am curious about other channels like BET and Cinemax for example. I can trim the opening but don’t want logos in my “forever” files.

Knock yourself out, I'm not going to maintain such a thread though. Already have plenty of work on here.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Knock yourself out, I'm not going to maintain such a thread though. Already have plenty of work on here.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
but you said " I do NOT work for RedFox. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!"

Back