• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AP "Could not load playlist" error

Don'tEatYellowSnow

Not sure if this is the same as the other download error or not.

Running AS 1.0.9.1 (64 bit) on a Win 10 machine that has all updates applied.

I am getting a "Could not load playlist" error when trying to download files on AP.
This happens after I click the green "Downloadables" button at the top and the episode list comes up.
I click the "Download" button on the episode window and it says "Please Wait I am processing the playlist" and then the message in the attached screenshot comes up.
I have tried a couple of different items, happens whether it is a TV show or a movie.
I can play the videos fine on a Chrome browser on the same machine.
Netflix appears to be working fine.
Attached is a log created immediately after a failure.
Let me know if I need to be doing something differently or if you need more info.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.1.astlog
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
  • AP_error.JPG
    AP_error.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 14
Not sure if this is the same as the other download error or not.

Running AS 1.0.9.1 (64 bit) on a Win 10 machine that has all updates applied.

I am getting a "Could not load playlist" error when trying to download files on AP.
This happens after I click the green "Downloadables" button at the top and the episode list comes up.
I click the "Download" button on the episode window and it says "Please Wait I am processing the playlist" and then the message in the attached screenshot comes up.
I have tried a couple of different items, happens whether it is a TV show or a movie.
I can play the videos fine on a Chrome browser on the same machine.
Netflix appears to be working fine.
Attached is a log created immediately after a failure.
Let me know if I need to be doing something differently or if you need more info.
Thank you for attaching the logfile, its the most important thing the developer needs to fix any issues. There will be a new version coming soon that should fix a lot of these issues. As you know this is a new program and sometimes there are bugs that we cannot see, everyone's computer is different, and has different software that might affect the service. Again please bear with us, the program is wonderful and we appreciate your patience.

Awesome sauce!
Take your time, got lots of other things to take care of.
Just let me know if I can get you any more info.

There is a network related problem in this particular case - AnyStream is not able to fetch the MPD file from a remote server. This may be due to a firewall, SSL certificates installed on your system, a VPN (if used) or even a remote server being unavailable for any reason (although the latter is highly unlikely to happen).

Please see whether you can access this URL from your browser:
Code:
https://s3-iad-2.cf.dash.row.aiv-cdn.net/be6e/0ddc/20ac/49a8-b23d-bc54603af5b5/a069d0aa-4ae3-461f-a6ea-97962a513a56_corrected.mpd

As well, just as @RedFox 1 said - a new version will be out in a few days.

@Prospere - adding "
Code:
s3-iad-2.cf.dash.row.aiv-cdn.net
" to my Pi-Hole whitelist fixed this issue for me.
Again, thank you very much for the quick look and the push in the direction of it being on my side.

(As a side note, if you do not look like your avatar pic I will be very sad ...)

Last edited by a moderator:
adding "s3-iad-2.cf.dash.row.aiv-cdn.net" to my Pi-Hole whitelist fixed this issue for me.
Can confirm. Added the "aiv-cdn.net" as a regex domain to future-proof if the sub-domain wanders. But yes, it was simply blocked by default by the pi hole.
Thanks!

Back