• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot download "Ghost Rider" from NF

DQ

There is another thread where I mentioned it but some other stuff went on in that one and I wanted to start a new one to focus in on the issue.

There are a few pieces of content I ran into that act just like this. And even if I come back much later and try to d/l them again it behaves the same.

Log attached.

Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.1.astlog
    589.5 KB · Views: 2
Just ran into another title doing the same. This time it was "The Dark Knight".

Attachments

• Netflix-The Dark Knight.astlog
    243.5 KB · Views: 2
Just found another one. So I am going to go out on a limb and say this is not an isolated issue (meaning finding titles that won't d/l).

Just found another one. So I am going to go out on a limb and say this is not an isolated issue (meaning finding titles that won't d/l).
Thanks for the logs, I am sure Prospere will look at them.

@DarkQuark thanks for the log! We've seen this exactly issue before and the fix should be out with the upcoming release.

Back