• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

getting error with amazon us/cbs

DannyBoi

00:02:38.884 - [Debug] Playlist URL: <snip hotlink removed>

00:02:38.963 - [Debug] MPD server response: 0

00:02:38.963 - [Error] Could not load playlist: error code 3 -

00:03:06.094 - [Debug] Playlist URL: <snip hotlink removed>

00:03:06.174 - [Debug] MPD server response: 0

00:03:06.174 - [Error] Could not load playlist: error code 3 -

00:04:26.805 - [Debug] Playlist URL: <snip hotlink removed>

00:04:26.884 - [Debug] MPD server response: 0

00:04:26.884 - [Error] Could not load playlist: error code 3 -

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.1.astlog
    5.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
You're gonna have to provide a LOT more info as to what you're doing, and provide an actual anystream logfile, click Menu > create logfile > attach it.

heres my log have a look and see whats going on plz

Attachments

That's for developers, i don't have the tools to read it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

@DannyBoi your initial post refers to a problem of a missing Internet connection to the remote server, the supplied log, however, tells that the episodes you are interested in are not available.

@DannyBoi your initial post refers to a problem of a missing Internet connection to the remote server, the supplied log, however, tells that the episodes you are interested in are not available.
thats weird because its NCIS S18E08 Which is available because i can play it in chrome just fine :) but cant download for some reason and i do have internet connection so thats not the problem

and i do have internet connection so thats not the problem
It is the problem because something prevents AnyStream to reach the server and this something is NOT part of AnyStream.

It is the problem because something prevents AnyStream to reach the server and this something is NOT part of AnyStream.
well im able to download fbi, fbi most wanted fine without problems but ncis im having problems with

Just to add 24 hrs after the episode was aired on TV I was able to download it through anystream. Maybe amazon released the video too early.

How exactly are you able to download from CBS or any site other then Netflix or Amazon Prime using AnyStream?

How exactly are you able to download from CBS or any site other then Netflix or Amazon Prime using AnyStream?
Because you can buy them from Amazon Prime and then use the program normally.

Correction i subscribe to cbs, britbox etc on amazon us and then download the episodes from there simple

Back