• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request: Status bar - Add title of video downloading

DQ

This is a minor thing but it would be handy I think.

If at the bottom of the AS page where download status is, if the name of the title coming down could be listed that would be awesome.

Thank you.

Yup, but I am asking for a variation of the original request. In fact I am calling for it to be simpler because:
1) I think it makes it easier/faster to implement
2) I think it covers most of what is needed.

In other words, I would be thrilled with just the title or even the filename. All that other info is helpful but not required in my mind.

your request is the same. Just because you don't need all the presented options (which if they add them, i see them configurably on user preference), doesn't change the fact that the request is the same. You just don't need all the options.

your request is the same. Just because you don't need all the presented options (which if they add them, i see them configurably on user preference), doesn't change the fact that the request is the same. You just don't need all the options.

Actually I like what you just said better. Have it a configurable option vs. a static layout.

Anyways, point made so.

Actually status bar is the wrong place to display it. Think about it currently there are two providers, you can download from both concurrently, you're going to run out of space in the status bar with just them two. What if more providers are added?..

Back