• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream does not start and can't be uninstalled.

Cavitoni

I have installed the Trail version of AnyStream yesterday.
But unfortunately it will not start, nothing much happens,

After this I tried to execute the uninstall, but it stopped after
(with in the progress bar ) about 5% and then hangs.
The only way to stop this is via Task manager.

Also a second PC the same problem.
is there any solution to get this off my systems ? and preferably get it working.

Thank you

Toni

Where did you download your version from? Please reinstall it go up to the top left-hand side of the program and send us a log file, you will see help click on it and then create log file, after you have done that upload it to the forum here..

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the feedback
at last i was able to uninstall it with Revo uninstaller.

i downloaded the 64bit version here https://www.redfox.bz/ followed by the installation, so far so good.
after installation i start the program but unfortunately no UI appears.

I also tried to install and run it it with virus and malware scanners disabled unfortunately without any inprovement.
Any options ?
thanks

Toni

It’s obviously a problem with your computer hardware or software you’ll have to upload a log file and let the developers look at it

Ok sure i will but is a logfile also created when the GUI does not start ? please let what is needed

Ok sure i will but is a logfile also created when the GUI does not start ? please let what is needed
In the top left-hand corner of the programs gui you will see " File", click on it and see Create log file, then upload that to forum. I told you in every post " a logfile is needed"

In the top left-hand corner of the programs gui you will see " File", click on it and see Create log file, then upload that to forum. I told you in every post " a logfile is needed"

That's gonna be pretty hard to do mate. OP said the GUI won't start, so there's nothing to see / click.

That's gonna be pretty hard to do mate. OP said the GUI won't start, so there's nothing to see/click.
In post #3 he says he started it so I assumed he didn't get the Amazon or Netflix GUI, not the main page. He is not being specific. Without a log file, I don't think we can help him but maybe Prospere has an idea.

While I have never tried to uninstall, I have gotten a solid black AS screen with no “loading” message when I try to start AS with Nord VPN active.

when this happens, there is no settings option to create a log file.

64 bit.

You are using Windows 10?

Yes running Windows 10 Pro ( build 19042.844 )

While I have never tried to uninstall, I have gotten a solid black AS screen with no “loading” message when I try to start AS with Nord VPN active.

when this happens, there is no settings option to create a log file.

As soon i start the program (Anystream.exe) i get the spinning beach ball for a few seconds, and thats about everything.

In addiation ,
During the very first installation i got a Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for 2017 message on my screen and it refused to install Any stream any further
this was solved after i reinstalled both

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes running Windows 10 Pro ( build 19042.844 )

As soon i start the program (Anystream.exe) i get the spinning beach ball for a few seconds, and thats about everything.

In addiation ,
During the very first installation i got a Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for 2017 message on my screen and it refused to install Any stream any further
this was solved after i reinstalled both
Sounds like your computer has update issues, even though you have the latest W10 64bit version. Nothing I can tell you without a log and since you can't provide one maybe someone can help you but not me. I am out of ideas, sorry.

Back