• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bug report: video resolution -1x-1

Chris Lee

Build: 1.0.9.0
Description: Happens after using program for at least one day, downloading at 1x speed. After completion of download, attempting to download another file results in the following download configuration for both Amazon and Netflix:

Video resolution: -1x-1 (no other options in dropdown)
Audio language: blank
Audio track: blank
Subtitles: not available
Download button: disabled

Your NF session has closed. Close and reopen AS, or if you have multiple NF profiles, switch profile to reestablish a session.

@VonB. Wrong. This isn't limited to netflix. OP himself states he has it happen on the amazon side too.

@Chris Lee what UI language have you set for anystream itself?

This just now happened to me with Netflix (on latest version available). Closing AS and reopening solved it for me.

Please, do send logs when this happens, otherwise I cannot do a thing.

Prospere, I just had it happen to me. Log of my session is attached.

EDIT - I noticed if I simply just change profiles it also seems to fix it as well as closing AS and restarting.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.1.astlog
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
It is still desired not to use AnyStream for more than 24 hours in a row. This truly needs to be fixed and we are working on a solution, but till then...

It is still desired not to use AnyStream for more than 24 hours in a row. This truly needs to be fixed and we are working on a solution, but till then...

Understood. Thank you.

Back