• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bug And Next Backed Up Fine with latest AnyDVD and CloneDVD

boobear1998

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR8164B 0L06 0BLCA05/06/01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Bug
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed error zones between files!
Found & removed bogus title set!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 13 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR8164B 0L06 0BLCA05/06/01

Media is a DVD.
Size of first Layer: 1955152 sectors (3818 MBytes)
Total size: 3785986 sectors (7394 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: NEXT
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!

Found & removed RCE protection!
Structural copy protection not found.
Bad sector protection not found.

How do you all already have the movies? They dont come out until tuesday? Any info on how I can buy them early?

How do you all already have the movies? They dont come out until tuesday? Any info on how I can buy them early?

You can go some places online and get the titles around a few weeks earlier than the release.I don't know the sites maybe they'll share.

You can go some places online and get the titles around a few weeks earlier than the release.I don't know the sites maybe they'll share.

I believe they cost more to receive them early, but I'd rather just wait a week or 2 and save a little. Thats just my opinion though :agree:, other people might like to spend more and get them earlier.

TSSTCORP CD/DVDW TS-H552B TS10 0429

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

I would post in the closed thread, but I appear to be having the same problem as our "banned" poster with this disc. I haven't compared my above data to the OP of this thread, but do you folks see any reason why this disc is trying to repair immeadiately upon backup start being hit?

TSSTCORP CD/DVDW TS-H552B TS10 0429

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

I would post in the closed thread, but I appear to be having the same problem as our "banned" poster with this disc. I haven't compared my above data to the OP of this thread, but do you folks see any reason why this disc is trying to repair immeadiately upon backup start being hit?

That's the exact same status screen as the OP, for which Anydvd worked. The second person who posted in this thread also didn't have any problems.

1. State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s).

2. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

3. Try cleaning your disc. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Last edited:
I was deporessed on Bug it was getting good then the ending just killed the movie so if a bug 2 comes out I won't watch it. I have yet to see next but I am a big fan of Nicolas Cage too.

this disc does appear to be strange...after twice in a row doing the "repair" thing...I tried a 3rd time after backing up a different movie and it worked fine.

So I really can't say what was going on...maybe it was just some quirk the first couple of times.

this disc does appear to be strange...after twice in a row doing the "repair" thing...I tried a 3rd time after backing up a different movie and it worked fine.

So I really can't say what was going on...maybe it was just some quirk the first couple of times.

Well, I'm glad it worked for you, but let's take a look at your filters.

1 a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

2 i. For XP with ide burners
Click this

Do what it says to do if you have XP and an ide burner/optical drive.

ii. For Vista with ide burners

Go into device manager, and check to ensure you're using standard Microsoft ide busmaster drivers.

Right click on your PCI IDE Bus Master controller, and remove it. Ensure that it also removes the driver for your DVD/CD rom. Reboot. Your system should find hardware. After your system is finished installing hardware, reboot again.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=48880&postcount=20 to get a better idea of what I'm asking for if you're using Vista.

Last edited:
Back