• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blades of Glory

Alaska

Has anyone been able to burn Blades of Glory? I've been able to copy it to my HD but have not been able to burn. Attempted with 2 PC's but no luck. I have latest updates. Can anyone help? :bowdown:

I know this may have been answered, but AnyDVD 6.1.7.4 doesn't handle the encryption for Blades of Glory even though it states in the program that it has.

CloneDVD 2 will report that the file structure needs to be rebuilt... however, I had to use DVDFab HD Decrypter to rip only the movie.

I know this may have been answered, but AnyDVD 6.1.7.4 doesn't handle the encryption for Blades of Glory even though it states in the program that it has.

No.
6.1.7.4 handles Blades of Glory perfectly fine.

CloneDVD 2 will report that the file structure needs to be rebuilt...

Then Anydvd isn't working on your system properly.

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "Default" button". Click "ok".

Many people have reported successfully using Anydvd with Blades of Glory. Just right click on the red fox icon and select "rip video-dvd to hard disk."

2. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

3 i. For XP with ide burners
Click this

Do what it says to do if you have XP and an ide burner/optical drive.

ii. For Vista with ide burners

Go into device manager, and check to ensure you're using standard Microsoft ide busmaster drivers.

Right click on your PCI IDE Bus Master controller, and remove it. Ensure that it also removes the driver for your DVD/CD rom. Reboot. Your system should find hardware. After your system is finished installing hardware, reboot again.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=48880&postcount=20 to get a better idea of what I'm asking for if you're using Vista.

4. It's also possible you have a bad original disc, in which case dvdfab skipped over read errors leaving you with an imperfect backup.
You can check your original disc, by doing this:
Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Last edited:
I'll have to give it another shot with the two....

I don't use ImgBurn or CloneDVD2 to burn, I use Nero.

After trying Blades with AnyDVD, I also followed suit with RipIt4Me, FixVTS, (all the usual suspects like DVDDecrypter, DVDShrink) and a couple other freebies, only to find that the last proggie I used, did the job.

Trust me..... I don't give up on AnyDVD without a serious fight!! I love it.

Last edited:
To use other burning apps like Nero you'll want to use the ripper built into anydvd then run Nero if I rember hearing right on this title.

To use other burning apps like Nero you'll want to use the ripper built into anydvd then run Nero if I rember hearing right on this title.

No. Nero Recode and DVD Shrink should work fine as long as they are using at least AnyDVD 6.1.7.1.

6.1.7.1 2007 09 01
- New (DVD): Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors", e.g.
"Blades of Glory" R1, US
Note: This new protection is supported by CloneDVD, CloneCD, DVDShrink
and Nero Recode without using the AnyDVD ripper!

- New (Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- Fix (DVD): False positive detection of Arccos on some unprotected titles
- Fix: Compatibility problem with Cruzer U3 memory stick
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Back