• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Purchase using USA Citi Visa

world123

Hello,
I just purchased a lifetime membership for AnyStream using my USA Citi Visa. First attempt was blocked and I needed to call Visa. Citi was very helpful and unblocked the coming purchased. BTW, I was informed by Citi that their webpage offers a Mastercard-Visa, but since the Visa worked I don't need another card.

Second time worked. I thought it failed because a failure screen flashed by (like the first attempt), but the acceptance page appeared.

FYI, a Redfox screen appeared after the first try with instructions and country and company in Europe. I also received email from Redfox with additional instructions besides the screen.

So, Visa works from the USA!!!

Hello,
I just purchased a lifetime membership for AnyStream using my USA Citi Visa. First attempt was blocked and I needed to call Visa. Citi was very helpful and unblocked the coming purchased. BTW, I was informed by Citi that their webpage offers a Mastercard-Visa, but since the Visa worked I don't need another card.

Second time worked. I thought it failed because a failure screen flashed by (like the first attempt), but the acceptance page appeared.

FYI, a Redfox screen appeared after the first try with instructions and country and company in Europe. I also received email from Redfox with additional instructions besides the screen.

So, Visa works from the USA!!!
Welcome to the project.

Back