• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Questen to Redfox

Mirai

When will you add support for Disney+?

Redfox doesn't do ETA's, nor has it been confirmed that support for any other provider will be added. There's no point in asking when a specific provider will be supported. The provider request sticky is there for a reason.

Redfox doesn't do ETA's, nor has it been confirmed that support for any other provider will be added. There's no point in asking when a specific provider will be supported. The provider request sticky is there for a reason.

I know but that has goes a ling time and no new provider yet.

I know but that has goes a ling time and no new provider yet.

which goes back to the first sence i said. "nor has it been confirmed that support for any other provider will be added". The main priority is to get a fully functioning product and ironing out any existing bugs, not add more providers that'll only complicate program code.

which goes back to the first sence i said. "nor has it been confirmed that support for any other provider will be added". The main priority is to get a fully functioning product and ironing out any existing bugs, not add more providers that'll only complicate program code.
You're always so Hostile :eek:

You're always so Hostile :eek:
there's absolutely nothing hostile about that sentence. It's a simple fact. If you'd actually read the topic, you'd see that mirai asked the same thing twice minutes apart. Doing that won't change the answer that applied the first time. Hence the part 'which goes back to what I said the first time'.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back