• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Did not receive License Key for AS

DQ

So I did not plan on buying AS, I just wanted to play around with it. But between how impressed I was and my admiration for RedFox I bought it.

Anyway, I got an email saying my license key was attached but it was not. Thank you.

Yes I know it's an attachment. The problem is there is no attachment. Well to be specific I got 2 emails. One came with attachments, but they are invoices. The other clearly states it's about licenses and one should be attached, but again it is not.

Which email provider did you use for the purchase. Certain providers like to strip away the attachments from Redfox.

@Ivan can you send this person's license via dm

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Which email provider did you use for the purchase. Certain providers like to strip away the attachments from Redfox.

@Ivan can you send this person's license via dm

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

It was via ProtonMail.

Ch3vr0n is right, protonmail strip away our attachments.
I've sent you a PM with your AnyStream license download link

Got it. Thank you very much.

I find it very disturbing that an email provider who bases their service on privacy strips attachments. I guess it's only privacy they agree with.

Protonmail is a good (maybe one of the best?) free email services. Our license (text-) files might look suspicious to them so they try to protect you.
They already stripped these files years ago and after (enough) people complained at Protonmail, they stopped stripping it. A few months ago, they started again removing our license attachments. Maybe you can point them to this forum :)

This is how our license file looks like:
Code:
AnyStream license LXX-XXX
expires never
-----BEGIN LICENSE-----
hgAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXeBciu+KRlpAMA4kwbT
taEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXHls3eZ3fwdrh4ebtsfuxIK
pa5XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXoamzBQ==
-----END LICENSE-----

If it helps you in anyway. It appears they are stripping based on the content and not the source. My invoice came through no problem just the license file did not.

I will be sure to raise the issue with them.

Back