• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Best drive for ripping, storing, burning and watching UHD 4K in 2021?

To tell if it is the disc or the drive or any other issues you need to try a couple of other UHD discs and not just one.
i attempted to copy and paste to the hard drive and it didnt work.. this i believe may be a limited edition, no more in stock at walmart.. quite a number of discs in it.. is there a way to be able to maybe download the discs instead of run the risk of another replacement where the chances of bad presses seems high?

Post #39 in this thread. Don't use a copy and paste attempt.

To tell if it is the disc or the drive or any other issues you need to try a couple of other UHD discs and not just one.

you know whats weird? by default it tries to rip the disc to the third hard drive, so i change it to the main one where the app is installed.. when i do that there are errors, but when i leave it on the third hard drive it works..

you know whats weird? by default it tries to rip the disc to the third hard drive, so i change it to the main one where the app is installed.. when i do that there are errors, but when i leave it on the third hard drive it works..
Whow! I have at least a dozen of potential issues in mind that could cause the issue. Just use that third drive to rip for the time being. If you want to drill down to the root cause of the main drive this might be time consuming. A lot of trial and error.

Whow! I have at least a dozen of potential issues in mind that could cause the issue. Just use that third drive to rip for the time being. If you want to drill down to the root cause of the main drive this might be time consuming. A lot of trial and error.

Yea will just use the third drive. Any ideas whats going on with it?

Many. Too many....Use PN if you want to drill down on it since only the result will be interesting for folks in the forum.

Back