• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No more resolution slider

ghg

Hi folks, got confused.

As the resolution slider is long gone, how do I set CloneBD to copy a 4k BR to a 1080p BR, playable on a standard standalone BR drive ?

BR Gary from Vienna

Hi folks, got confused.

As the resolution slider is long gone, how do I set CloneBD to copy a 4k BR to a 1080p BR, playable on a standard standalone BR drive ?

BR Gary from Vienna
You have to copy "main movie only" and check "Convert to BD".

Look here:
UHD-BD.jpg
You only have to reduce the size and strip useless audio/subs until it fits on a BD25 / BD50

kufo

thats a VEEEEEEEEEEEEERY tiny image
Tiny or not...I surely did better screenshots but that's not the point in this. The red frame is the important thing here.
Tiny but helpful ;)

Tiny or not...I surely did better screenshots but that's not the point in this. The red frame is the important thing here.
Tiny but helpful ;)

Very hard to see a red frame in this image on a 27" screen

upload_2021-2-7_19-30-33.png

Very hard to see a red frame in this image on a 27" screen

I don't want to appear rude, but it should be enough for this purpose. The red frame can be clearly seen.
You should let @ghg decide if it´s useful or not. Am I right? :)

uhd bd.jpg

This would be good even on a 19" :D

I don't want to appear rude, but it should be enough for this purpose. The red frame can be clearly seen.
You should let @ghg decide if it´s useful or not. Am I right? :)

You're not rude my friend, at all. I saw the red box yes, but the thing is not everyone has equally good eyesight or they may even be colorblind. A large image helps everyone :)

Boys, thanks a lot.
It works, normally I do just 1:1 4k ISO rips to NAS and playback via DUNE realbox 4k media player.

I though about shrinking because you told
copy a 4k BR to a 1080p BR, playable on a standard standalone BR drive ?
So don't need that all :whistle:

Back