• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix movies will not download

Me@home

Most of the files i try download without any issues.
However I have several movies that will not download. Here are a few.
- Ghost Rider
- Eat Prey Love
- Doom
The list goes on.

Uploaded log file.
Please let me know if there is more info needed

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.0.astlog
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Most of the files i try download without any issues.
However I have several movies that will not download. Here are a few.
- Ghost Rider
- Eat Prey Love
- Doom
The list goes on.

Uploaded log file.
Please let me know if there is more info needed
Unfortunately we were not able to solve this problem before the 1.0.9.1 beta release, but I would appreciate it if you install this version (you may download it from https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-beta-1-0-9-1.80283/)
and test it with a few movies that are problematic and then upload the log file (logging mechanism has been extended). As well, I would appreciate if you provide an extended list of those. 10-15 titles would suffice - I am just trying to find one or two in my region, so that I will not have to bother you each time I need to test something.

New log file attached.
The items that i have found that do not work for me are:
- Eat Prey Love
- 17 again
- Doom
- Cloudy With a chance of meatballs 2
- Superbad
- Ghost Rider

I will add more as i find them

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.1.astlog
    434.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Eat Pray Love.astlog
    434.8 KB · Views: 3
On a limb, I've tried Eat Pray Love and Superbad in my region (Doom was only SD) and others unavailable, and the two downloaded fine btw :coffee:

I'll make you one, do you want the .1 version or the super verbose kind?
Actually, no need. Thanks!
Appears I do have a couple of titles in my region (and they are downloaded just fine)

Not sure if it helps but I too had trouble with Ghost Rider just sitting there at 0% until I aborted it. I see someone already uploaded logs. I am on the latest version. If you need more logs let me know.

Back