• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(Solved) Prime now comes up as not logged in then Anystream crashes (Registered version)

John Moore

Please see screen prints and log file.
Anystream will not log into prime, states as seen in the ist screen image that I am not logged in, which I have previously done, the Prime Japanese site loads then the second screen image shows how the program fails, dump file included.1st screen not logged in.jpg 2nd screen crash report.jpg

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.0_Dump_20210203110609.astdmp
    803.8 KB · Views: 1
Could you please delete the
Code:
%localappdata%\RedFox\AnyStream
folder and try again?

japanese log in.jpg log in not recognized.jpg Thank you, That stopped Anystream from crashing, it still loads the Japanese home page in Japanese, I change the page to "English" attempt to log in but am told "not recognized account" my log in email is correct, I am still able to use Anystream with Netflix, my credentials are correct, am using a password PIM to copy and past the credentials from, just signed out of Prime and back in using a browser and the credentials from the PIM I use with no problems.

will not change country.jpg

So I looked around for an option to change country, found one at the bottom of the page but it does not work have tried several times with no luck, it stays at "Japan"

View attachment 55250

So I looked around for an option to change country, found one at the bottom of the page but it does not work have tried several times with no luck, it stays at "Japan"

A few years back, I tried buying something (physical) from Amazon Japan, and had exactly the same problem in a regular browser. Can you actually log in with your account into Amazon Japan from a regular browser, does that work for you?

Yup, it's not AS but an Amazon problem...

AS is defaulting to the Japanese site, so I'd figure it's an AS problem as Amazon blocks logging into other countries directly via the URL set for another country as I've just read, so having this software directed to the correct page for my country is the problem, either that or Amazon's coders have been looking to block AS and have found a solution, which from the lack of others reporting the same problem is unlikely at this time.

AS is defaulting to the Japanese site, so I'd figure it's an AS problem as Amazon blocks logging into other countries directly via the URL set for another country as I've just read, so having this software directed to the correct page for my country is the problem, either that or Amazon's coders have been looking to block AS and have found a solution, which from the lack of others reporting the same problem is unlikely at this time.

Why is AS defaulting to the Japanese site, change it to proper site in Settings->Region

I am now able to log into Prime, went into settings and found "Japan" as the default country, changed that to "Other" which made no difference, went into providers and removed Prime, re-added prime and went through the process of registering a new browser and it's open at the Prime page, will report back once I get a chance to download something shortly and mark as fixed if it is.

I am now able to log into Prime, went into settings and found "Japan" as the default country, changed that to "Other" which made no difference, went into providers and removed Prime, re-added prime and went through the process of registering a new browser and it's open at the Prime page, will report back once I get a chance to download something shortly and mark as fixed if it is.

When you change the region, you need to close the program and start it again.

Back