• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't rip Charlie's Angels (2019) Bluray

IamGaryGnu

Hi All,
Before anyone asks WHY I'd want to save this...
anyway, i've tried about 5 different times, using the latest AnyDVD HD, and CloneBD 1.2.9.0 and the latest beta. I've tried aggressive I/O on and off for AnyDvd. I keep getting data corruption issues (had the same issues with Knives Out).
I'm attaching a couple of the log files - the best i could get was about 100 minutes of the movie.
I am trying to save to my NAS like my other Blurays, single file, MKV, bitrate of about 12mps, and uncompressed English Audio and English subtitles optional.
Thank you for any help.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.9.0.Charlie's Angels (2019a).cbdlog
    297.1 KB · Views: 2
  • CloneBD.1.2.9.2.Charlie's Angels (2019c_92_beta).cbdlog
    297.6 KB · Views: 3
An AnyDVD logfile might be helpful.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.1.0_Info_E_CHARLIES_ANGELS_2019_12DD908B_E3395AF6.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
no love for Charlie's Angels? i posted the clone bd log, and then posted the anydvd log. help, please! many thanks!

Back