• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forum Feature Request

BuddyFunJet

Within each forum like for AS, could you have a sticky, no reply topic titled something like Latest Version.

When there is a new beta or full release available, the admin can post a message in that topic with the info. As a user, I could subscribe to the topics for the products that I have and be notified that a new release is available.

Thanks for the consideration.

Within each forum like for AS, could you have a sticky, no reply topic titled something like Latest Version.

When there is a new beta or full release available, the admin can post a message in that topic with the info. As a user, I could subscribe to the topics for the products that I have and be notified that a new release is available.

Thanks for the consideration.
Redfox already has that built into the software

Also this, but then he have to open the software every day. When he subscribes to the forum, he will get a message immediately.
Give him or her time, they will become AS junkies like the rest of us. Then, when at home, AS is running. Personally I am still checking the classifies for AS anonymous meetings.

While I posted this in the AS forum, I also use anydvd, CloneBD, and DVDMobile. Particularly with AnyDVD, it would be good to know as soon as a beta comes out since I often have a rip fail on a new disk that is fixed by getting the beta.

While the software will often say when there is a full update, learning of the beta updates require a visit to the forums. While I visit the forums semi regularly, I don't want to subscribe to the level that every post is emailed to me.

By having a sticky, no reply thread with the latest version, including beta, of each software product, a user can get an email when a product of interest has an update, particularly beta.

Give him or her time, they will become AS junkies like the rest of us. Then, when at home, AS is running. Personally I am still checking the classifies for AS anonymous meetings.

While a junkie, I'm happy with my addiction to the extent being a two copied downloader. Besides, meeting would distract from my addiction.

Back