• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anystream & videodownloaderultimate

Tomsk

Just a head's up.

I have both anystream and videodownloaderulitimate and if videodownloaderultimate is running then anystream seems to route it's network access through it.

I have found that occasionally because of this routing anystream fails on downloads.

The obvious solution is to shutdown videodownloaderultimate.

Just a head's up.

I have both anystream and videodownloaderulitimate and if videodownloaderultimate is running then anystream seems to route it's network access through it.

I have found that occasionally because of this routing anystream fails on downloads.

The obvious solution is to shutdown videodownloaderultimate.
what is videodownloaderultimate ??

I wouldn't all it a competitor, looks like just another screen recorder to add to the dozen. But yes, this is the AnyStream section. Not the third party products one.

However this technically could be considered a bug report. The solution is simple though. Don't have that crap running while you're using AnyStream.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

However this technically could be considered a bug report
I would not say so. AnyStream does not need any third-party component to route its requests through. IT may, however, be the other way around - third party software may interfere with AnyStream's operation. But, in this case, just as you have said:
Don't have that crap running while you're using AnyStream
I would only add - don't bring third-party software to the AnyStream section. This is annoying nor does it do any good to anyone. RedFox is not chasing after replication of\stealing\mimicking other software - we have our own to take care of and we love it this way.

Back