• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

license request failed: Prime Video Australia

DannyBoi

Hi Guys im getting: license request failed: on prime Video Australia, it works for My US AND UK Amazon accounts but my new australian prime account im getting that error when trying to download, can you help plz, i can play the ep fine in chrome but using anystream i get that error, hopefully it can be fixed, i have paid account on amazon prime australia and active subscription, i attached log

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.0.astlog
    50.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
There are two options:
1. Your network is faulty.
2. You have run out of download tokens (empty bucket).

Both are incorrect, know how i know that? I was able to download from amazon us just fine before going to amazon prime Australia

And could you download anything right after your attempt with Australia?

What the log is telling me, is that your communication to RedFox yields an empty result, which may happen when one of the aforementioned situations takes place.

VPN?

What the log is telling me, is that your communication to RedFox yields an empty result, which may happen when one of the aforementioned situations takes place.

VPN?
Yep using vpn, im able to get the video and audio urls from the log and use YouTube-dl to download them and get keys and decrypt them not that quick but it worked

The question is whether you can get to RedFox.
well i can get AS to find the video and audio just fine, when i click download, but its the license request its having problems with

That does not matter. What matters is whether AnyStream is able to reach RedFox.

That does not matter. What matters is whether AnyStream is able to reach RedFox.
No idea u tell me, it did however show both series 1 & 2 when i clicked the downloadables button

Last edited:
The fact that you reach amazon does not matter at all. You have to be able to reach redfox.bz and to have tokens in the bucket for the license request to work.
Get your vpn connected and ping opd.redfox.bz

Back