• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Great experience with AnyStream ... status on Disney+

So I have to admit I have purchased a competitive supplier's software and have asked for a refund after using AnyStream for Netflix and Amazon...

The competitive supplier purports to offer Disney+ which is my other key streaming service and the reason I bought their product originally... but it has never worked.

I will be purchasing AnyStream as the refund come through, but would really like Disney+ as an option in AnyStream ... just looking for an update on whether this can be delivered?

So I have to admit I have purchased a competitive supplier's software and have asked for a refund after using AnyStream for Netflix and Amazon...

The competitive supplier purports to offer Disney+ which is my other key streaming service and the reason I bought their product originally... but it has never worked.

I will be purchasing AnyStream as the refund come through, but would really like Disney+ as an option in AnyStream ... just looking for an update on whether this can be delivered?

I'm hoping they prioritize this one soon. This - along with a "Download Queue" feature - would add a HUGE value to this already great product.

I will be purchasing AnyStream as the refund come through, but would really like Disney+ as an option in Anystream ... just looking for an update on whether this can be delivered?
You may have asked for a refund but getting it is another matter. LOL:whistle: What is it that you want to be delivered? If its Disney+ there is no time that I can give whether it will even be an option for sure. There is no set time for any updates.

You may have asked for a refund but getting it is another matter. LOL:whistle: What is it that you want to be delivered? If its Disney+ there is no time that I can give whether it will even be an option for sure. There is no set time for any updates.

Understood ... just wanted to express my high level of satisfaction with AnyStream

Check-in for updates as you wish. They will be listed in this subforum when they occur. Thank you for your interest in RedFox products.

It's been discussed before that it's nothing more than yet another recorder and only works half the time.

@Maktree advertising a third party product that attempts to compete directly with a redfox product, in a redfox product specific forum section is a very bad idea. Please don't do it again.

For disney+ (and many other streaming services) you can manually download and decrypt files from the website. There is detailed instructions on the internet how to do that.

I’m just waiting patiently. Until then I have a capture device for the others. Love the software and believe good things come to those who wait.

For disney+ (and many other streaming services) you can manually download and decrypt files from the website. There is detailed instructions on the internet how to do that.

This does not work for 1080p content

Back