• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Recent issues with AnyDVD breaking encryption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesflan

:confused:I have been using AnyDVD for a couple of years now. It has worked pretty much flawlessly, except for rare occassions, but a fix was release within a few days that resolved the issue. Over the last 4 - 6 weeks I have noticed 3-4 new releases (today BUG SE from Blockbuster) immediately begins trying to fix errors on disk, and then is unable to after 15 - 30 minutes of waiting on CloneDVD to correct. I downloaded DVDFab after reading one of the forums, and it has had no issues with the problems AnyDVD and CloneDVD has had and creates and ISO just fine.

My question I guess is do most users have more than one DVD duplicating software? Is Slysoft not developing fixes as frequently as they were? Do I need to purchase the AnyDVD HD license, even though I do not use HD/Blue Ray disks as of yet?

Please advise.

Unless you're copying HD or BluRay discs, there is no need to purchase an AnyDVDHD license. SlySoft continually works on up grades and fixes for it's product, AnyDVD.

Most people, myself included, have multiple ways of dealing with DVDs. And, finally, I had no problems with "Bug", but then I dont "obtain" DVDs from Blockbuster either.

(from Blockbuster)

WHY oh WHY do people feel they have to publically admit they are copying rented discs? It's 100% unnecessary. If Bug SE has a problem, it definitely needs discussed, but because he has to type "blockbuster" in his post (for no reason whatsoever) it now prolongs and hampers the fixing of any problems, if there are any... :mad:

Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have spent the last 20 months in IRAQ, so that Jackasses like the ones that reply to me with such SARCASM and ARROGANCE can contribute on this forum without issue. Maybe you should waste 20 months of your life in a foreign cess pool. "I FU#$ING APOLOGIZE FOR USING THE INCORRECT ETIQUETTE IN YOUR PRECIOUS FORUM." I am an amature hoping to learn from the "EXPERTS." So save the sarcasm for your Mother, Wife, Sister, I could really care less.

If you have something positive to contribute to my question, then "Thank You Very Much."

I have spent the last 20 months in IRAQ, so that Jackasses like the ones that reply to me with such SARCASM and ARROGANCE can contribute on this forum without issue.

I fail to see how what you've done in Iraq has anything to do with this forum, frankly (nor does having been there excuse your behavior).

The forum rules exist for a reason.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=51369#post51369

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting
posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

"We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system."

Maybe you should waste 20 months of your life in a foreign cess pool. "I FU#$ING APOLOGIZE FOR USING THE INCORRECT ETIQUETTE IN YOUR PRECIOUS FORUM."

You have been banned for a month. :policeman: Should you continue to break forum rules afterward, I will ban you permanently.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back