• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[-BUG- FIXED] [1.0.8.2 -- 1.0.6.0] Senile issues (too old) (licence server?)

Same issue here. 1.0.8.2 won't let me download from Netflix and Amazon at all. Reverting back to 1.0.7.0...

Attachments

• any.png
    any.png
    44 KB · Views: 7
Seems like the licence server issue, same with 1.0.8.1...

waaaiiit. I can't even use the reliable version 1.0.7.0?
sigh... well, time to clean my flat and make everything ready for dinner.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-19 192501.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-19 192501.png
    40 KB · Views: 16
It'd be lovely to chat about it, but, I do not want to sound rude, we're investigating the issue.
I have faith that you guys and gals will correct this. Till then, break time

fixed already - and new new release is also coming up in a few minutes :bowdown:

Access to license server is restored (I downgraded to version 1.0.7.0). Waiting for 1.0.8.2 new version :)

fixed already - and new new release is also coming up in a few minutes :bowdown:
Glad to hear that it is fixed,....

Given that I received the same error message with three versions:

I suspected it was a server issue (no point in downgrading).

Ya once the changes were done it's all working fine now with 1.0.8.2 installed, didn't have to change anything, no reboot/no reinstall etc, HATS OFF!!!

Issue IS resolved on my end. (Using 1.0.8.2)

Thank You Prospere for your quick actions to resolve this issue.

This issue shows a vulnerability in the software IMO as it is effectively a service. AnyStream Servers go down and the service goes down too.

This issue shows a vulnerability in the software IMO as it is effectively a service. AnyStream Servers go down and the service goes down too.

Unfortunately, it remains the only means of controlling gluttony and being unattractive to pirates (well, and not giving away "the keys to the Kingdom")...

seems like amazon is fixed in new version 1.0.9.0 :) now for more services to be added please :)

Back