• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(SOLVED)[1.0.8.2] Wait what? 1.0.8.2 is too old

Same here... :-(
Seriously ... is nobody testing the new versions?

OMG come on AnyStream team. Slow down fully test your versions and DO NOT ASSUME EVERYTHING WORKS BEFORE RELEASING IT.

hehe
I think it's a good sign. A sign that they are really digging in a making deep changes to improve the application overall. This is likely just a small typo in a file on the server that does the upgrade check.
Their turn around on fixing issues like this is still better than a lot of other vendors out there.

The worst problem is that idiotic feature that is encoded now prevents you from rolling back to a older version to keep it functional. Now everyone is dead in the water till a "type "O" is corrected...

Ya just forced to upgrade all mine and now toast till they put out a new release. eek! Good and bad!

The worst problem is that idiotic feature that is encoded now prevents you from rolling back to a older version to keep it functional. Now everyone is dead in the water till a "type "O" is corrected...

I had not even updated to 1.0.8.2 (still on 1.0.7.0) and now it will not let me use 1.0.7.0 . I had been using it all day, suddenly it will not allow me to download anything.

Same problem here of course, but let's not beat up on them too bad.

Is your movie collection is better off for their efforts?

My only issue is the forcing of the update. It is my system, I decide when to upgrade the software. Please do not tell me I must upgrade. I always wait for this exact reason.

I had not even updated to 1.0.8.2 (still on 1.0.7.0) and now it will not let me use 1.0.7.0 . I had been using it all day, suddenly it will not allow me to download anything.

Same here,...

I was using version 1.0.7.0 and updated because I received the message that 1.0.7.0 was too old. Updated to 1.0.8.1 and received the same too old message. Updated to 1.0.8.2 and again too old.

What is there a 1.0.8.3 that we don't know about,....?

Sorry for my English, it isn't very well.

But I think, there working humans and mistakes can be happen, or not?

In 100 years nobody will talk about this situation. Take it with humor, you can't change it anyway.

And: if you have a look on this with just a little bit distance - it is a funny error, or not? ;-)

I have the same issue with 1.0.8.2. I cannot seem to re-install to an earlier version either. As of now... I cannot get past the Error I have uploaded a jpeg of. Of Note: Version 1.0.8.1 was working just fine until I installed V 1.0.8.2

Attachments

• 2021-01-19_UPGRADE_1.0.8.2_INSTALL-ERROR.JPG
    2021-01-19_UPGRADE_1.0.8.2_INSTALL-ERROR.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 11
Back